Advisors discuss majors and career options with you. But as a student, it is your job to ask questions and take an active role in planning your career. Think about these things:
- What are your talents and interests?
- What are your goals?
- What do you want to study?
Advisors serve other roles, too. We can:
- Guide you through your individual degree plan (which includes explaining Foundation of Knowledge requirements and the requirements for your chosen major and minor)
- Serve as your primary resource for campus information. Bring your questions to us, and we will find what you need
- Help you register for classes. Sometimes it's difficult to register, declare a major, or repeat a course. We're here for you.
We want you to realize your potential. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals.
Coming to NKU in Summer or Fall 2013? -- Make sure you take your placement test NOW - you must do this before any advising takes place.
Go to http://testing.nku.edu for registration.
Priority Registration is coming soon! -- Make your advising appointment now so you will be able to register on your first day!